About Hartford Funds
Hartford Funds is a leading provider of mutual funds, strategic beta ETFs, and 529 college savings plans. Hartford Funds believes in human-centric investing—a unique approach that utilizes deep research and insights to understand the rational and emotional ways investors think about money, their investments, and their financial advisors. Hartford Funds’ employees embrace an entrepreneurial spirit and are focused on strengthening financial advisor-client relationships by helping investors better realize their true life goals.
Job Title: HR/Training & Development Co-op (Fall/Winter 2023)
Location: Wayne, PA
The Hartford and Hartford Funds are proud to offer a hybrid work location model that is designed to support flexibility. Employees in this position are expected to work in the office 3 days per week (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays). Employees have the option of working remotely on Mondays and Fridays if they choose.
Overview and Responsibilities of the Role
- This position is responsible for providing administrative and project support to the Human Resources and Training & Development teams at Hartford Funds. The major areas of support include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting HR and Training & Development teams with materials and information necessary for project completion and meeting preparation
- Assisting with New Hire Orientation facilitation
- Scheduling employee exit interviews and coordinating offboarding
- Answering routine questions based on established policies and procedures
- Preparing reports and analyzing and interpreting trend data
- Anticipating team’s needs and working proactively
- Administrative duties as assigned (i.e., process expenses and invoices)
- Special projects as assigned
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Business program (preferred)
- A high energy, results-oriented professional who is capable of quickly taking control of their responsibilities and establishing themselves as a trusted co-worker
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced and complex environment
- Excellent organizational, planning, and documentation skills with thorough attention to detail
- Work independently as well as collaboratively toward team and organizational goals; demonstrate good judgment with excellent follow-through
- Capability to develop a “big picture” perspective
- Impeccable integrity and sound judgment
- Focus on building knowledge of the business and leverage that knowledge effectively in daily execution
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new systems (i.e., Workday, Concur)
Please submit your resume below by Sunday, June 4, 2023 to receive the next steps in the application process.
You must be logged in to post a comment.