High school and college women
Discovery Days 2020
10 Cities & 500 Female Executives
Visit the most innovative companies in America
Engage with female executives
Participate in skill-building simulations
Earn exclusive rewards and scholarships
The only experience that gives you a behind-the-scenes look at your favorite companies
Meet the most powerful female leaders in America
Explore different career paths
Share your resume with top companies across the country
Jump-start your career
- Buy a ticket(s) to register for Discovery Days 2020 in the city/cities you wish to attend (the cart button to continue checkout is on the upper right-hand side of the tickets page).
- Board the GenHERation bus in the morning at our pickup location.
- The GenHERation bus transports you throughout the city to visit company headquarters and picks up surprise guests along the way.
- Get off the GenHERation bus at our dropoff location.
- Discovery Days is just the beginning! Use your GenHERation connections to identify leadership, internship, and job opportunities. We share your resume with all of the companies that participate in the tour nationwide.
The cost of attendance is $300 per day (plus a $9.50 payment processing fee), which includes transportation, meals, security, t-shirt, and a gift bag.
When you purchase your ticket(s), you will receive an email with a link to upload your resume and participant waiver.
Participants who purchase at least 2 tickets will be entered into a lottery to win a mentoring session with a female executive in their city.
The schedule is subject to change and all ticket sales are final.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Upcoming Discovery Days
The bus tours tackling the workplace gender gap one city at time
GenHERation CEO Katlyn Grasso on efforts to close the gender leadership gap in the business world.
Celebrating 5 Years of GenHERation Discovery Days!
Our 2016-2019 summer tours were recognized as the largest career exploration trips for young women in the United States. Our 2016 summer tour was celebrated by former First Lady Michelle Obama as a series that positively impacts the lives of young women.