Overview of Hartford Funds
Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Wayne, PA, Hartford Funds is a leading provider of mutual funds, strategic beta ETFs, and 529 college savings plans. The company offers a broad range of strategies designed to provide solutions for a variety of investment needs with more than $117.8 billion assets under management. Hartford Funds believes in human-centric investing—a unique approach that utilizes deep research and insights to understand the rational and emotional ways investors think about money, their investments, and their financial advisors.
Job Title: Operations Associate
Location: Wayne, PA
This position is primarily responsible for data automation, implementation, and delivery efforts for marketing material for Hartford Funds. Duties include the development and execution of new automation solutions, in addition to enhancing and improving existing automation functionality and workflows. This role is heavily focused on the use of the Seismic document and data-automation platform, and ongoing training and education will be required to further leverage Hartford Funds’ use of the platform.
Secondarily, this role will assist as needed with the day-to-day maintenance of Hartford Funds’ print fulfillment vendor. Responsibilities include supporting internal users, troubleshooting, maintenance, and managing new initiatives related to the system.
Candidate will leverage company-wide resources and work closely with Product Marketing and Information Technology teams, as well as the Hartford Funds-dedicated Seismic team, as well as manage new initiatives that will require collaboration with several business units simultaneously. This position resides in the Strategic Marketing team.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth, working knowledge of all aspects of Seismic to update core marketing materials in a specified timeframe
- Work closely with Seismic to implement changes, troubleshoot issues, updates, new processes, and to execute new initiatives
- Play an active role in the weekly meetings with Seismic’s customer success team and print fulfillment vendor as needed
- Gauge data automation effectiveness and efficiency and make recommendations for improvement as needed
- Manage the automation, production, and effectively communicate availability of quarterly fund materials
- Manage the compliance approval process for website updates and new marketing initiatives as needed
- Manage content through a vigorous editorial and compliance review process
- Oversee and manage strategic marketing initiatives to completion, working closely with subject matter experts and consistently meeting deadlines associated with such initiatives
- Follow all compliance procedures and controls as documented and communicated
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrates solid project management skills. Ability and eagerness to drive a project to completion, coordinate a multitude of activities and resolve issues to meet deadlines
- Capable of swiftly learning/adapting to new technology and marketing processes
- Self-starter mentality is key
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Listens carefully and attentively
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple high-priority tasks simultaneously
- Aptitude for handling detailed work (excellent proofreading skills are essential)
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, and Excel helpful; general understanding of Seismic’s data automation a plus
Please submit your resume below by Sunday, July 31, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST to receive the next steps in the application process.
You must be logged in to post a comment.