Job Title: Associate Financial Analyst
Location: Wayne, PA
WHAT IS HARTFORD FUNDS LOOKING FOR?
Hartford Funds is currently looking for an Associate Financial Analyst to join the Hartford Funds Corporate Finance–Business Unit Support team. This individual will play a critical role in contributing to the financial planning, forecasting, and reporting processes for the Sales organization within Hartford Funds.
WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION?
- Maintain key metric and profitability analyses for multiple divisions and channels within the Sales organization
- Work with key members of Finance, Sales, and Human Resources to develop, analyze, implement, and track compensation expenses
- Partner with the Financial Planning & Analysis team in planning and forecasting activities
- Deliver timely financial analytics and business counsel to effectively measure business performance against strategic priorities
- Perform ad hoc reporting requests, research, and financial analysis
- Update and manage monthly reporting focused on firm and industry sales performance
- Improve financial status by analyzing results and variances, identifying trends, and recommending actions
- Ongoing commitment to identify and implement process improvements for operational efficiencies and enhanced analytics
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- BA/BS in finance or related field required
- 0-5 years of business experience. Financial services or asset management experience a plus
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of foundational financial concepts
- Proficient in analyzing and manipulating large data sets
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills required (V-lookups, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Results-oriented, accountable, motivated, and flexible
- Basic understanding of Mutual Funds (preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Capable of operating individually and within a team environment
- Willingness to challenge the status quo with ongoing commitment to identify and implement process improvements for operational efficiencies and enhanced analytics
Please submit your resume below by Sunday, June 5, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST to receive the next steps in the application process.
You must be logged in to post a comment.