High school and college women
Discovery Days 2018
12 trips. 10 cities. 500 female executives.
GenHERation Discovery Days 2018 are immersive summer day trips that provide high school and college women with the opportunity to visit the most innovative companies in America.
Visit the most innovative companies in America
Engage with female executives
Participate in skill-building simulations
Earn exclusive rewards and scholarships
The only experience that gives you a behind-the-scenes look at your favorite companies
Meet the most powerful female leaders in America
Explore different career paths
Share your resume with top companies across the country
Jump-start your career
- Buy a ticket(s) to register for Discovery Days 2018 in the city/cities you wish to attend (the cart button to continue checkout is on the upper right-hand side of the tickets page).
- Board the GenHERation bus in the morning at our pickup location.
- The GenHERation bus transports you throughout the city to visit company headquarters and picks up surprise guests along the way.
- Get off the GenHERation bus at our dropoff location.
- Discovery Days is just the beginning! Use your GenHERation connections to identify leadership, internship, and job opportunities.
The cost of attendance is $300 per day plus a $9.50 payment processing fee and includes transportation, meals, security, t-shirt, and a gift bag.
Participants who purchase at least 2 tickets will be entered into a lottery to win a mentoring session with a female executive in their city.
Empowering women to become leaders in business
GenHERation CEO Katlyn Grasso on efforts to close the gender leadership gap in the business world.
GenHERation Discovery Days 2016 & 2017
Our last summer tour was recognized as the largest career exploration trip for young women in the United States. Our 2016 summer tour was celebrated by former First Lady Michelle Obama as a series that positively impacts the lives of young women.