Blue Fever Challenge
A Message From the Blue Fever Team
Blue Fever is your new entertainment best friend in your pocket. Escape from SOCIAL media into PERSONAL media.
Blue Fever chats with young women via text message and then recommends the best videos + series based on their moods and emotions. They’ve carefully curated the most badass (and mainly female-driven) digital series, short movies, docu-pieces, and music videos and send them directly to YOU in the privacy and comfort of your own phone. Blue Fever is partnering with the best emerging and established creators, building a home for both fans and creators to be seen and heard.
Apply for a Blue Fever Fall Internship
Blue Fever has 2 internships they are currently recruiting for the fall semester. Ideally, candidates will be in the Los Angeles area and able to come in to the office 2-3 days a week for a minimum of 15 hours. Remote work options are available under special circumstances. The company is seeking applicants who want to learn and are creative, self-starters who want to work in a fast-paced start up company environment. Candidates must be passionate about changing the way women see themselves and the way the world sees women.
Internship #1: Social Media
Blue Fever is seeking a social media marketing intern to manage social media on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. Intern would be responsible for:
- Management of Facebook/Instagram/Twitter accounts & working closely with the Director of Marketing
- Execute posting calendars
- Create original content (with the help of studio creators)
- Post content
- Engage with followers
- Create new social media strategy proposals
- Collect research and analyze data to inform marketing strategy
- Work as a Text Handler, responding back to our 35k+ users
Internship #2: Marketing Strategy
Blue Fever is seeking a marketing strategy intern to collect, organize, and analyze marketing data to inform our user acquisition strategy and improve user experience.
Intern would be responsible for:
- Collecting and organizing data from various sources (Facebook, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Research and analyze companies, social influences and other organizations for future strategies/possible partnerships
- Maintain tracking of current users and retention analytics
- Assist in creating and running user surveys, and analyzing the results
- Create proposals of new marketing strategies to be presented to the team
- Work as a Text Handler, responding back to our over 35K+ users
To apply for this internship:
1) Sign Up for Blue Fever here: https://www.bluefever.com/
2) Submit this application by Friday, July 27
Are you interested in a career in entertainment? Apply to win a mentoring session with Blue Fever Co-Founder and COO Greta McAnany!
Greta McAnany is an award-winning filmmaker and entrepreneur. After experiencing extreme gender bias in Hollywood, she co-founded the text message distribution platform for Gen Z/Millennial women: Blue Fever– a Techstars backed company. Previously, Greta graduated (proudly) from USC and began her film career by starting her own production company and producing the feature film Bite Size. It was released on TV, Netflix, Amazon and was featured in People Magazine, The Washington Post, and on ABC. After that, Greta co-founded the distribution company X-Factor Films, which sold movies/shows to Fullscreen, Sundance Now and AMC, etc. In addition to receiving prestigious grants for her work in film, she has produced award-winning live newscasts on local LA news channel LA36 and reported as a theater critic for LA Stage Times where she interviewed Oscar and Tony-winning writers, directors, and actors. Because she believes in giving back (and karma), Greta has helped raise hundreds of thousands of dollars for multiple LA nonprofits and currently serves on the Inspired Stars Council for Arnold Schwarzenegger’s nonprofit After School All-Stars. She is dedicated to empowering young women through media and is addicted to musical theater and nachos.
To win a virtual mentoring session with Greta:
1) Sign up for Blue Fever here: https://www.bluefever.com/
2) Submit this form by Friday, September 28, 2018
Follow @bluefevr on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for the latest updates.
You must be logged in to post a comment.