AT&T Invitational 2018
AT&T Inc. is a world leader in communications, media and entertainment, and technology. In 2017, AT&T’sconsolidated revenues were more than $160.5 billion.
As a Fortune 10 Company, AT&T operates as distinct companies and well-known brands:
- AT&T Communications serves millions of U.S. consumers with video, broadband and voice services. And it serves millions of businesses globally with highly secure, smart solutions. This technology organization is an industry leader in working with developers and startups to open our network to innovation.
- AT&T International includes AT&T Mexico, the country’s fastest-growing wireless business, serving both consumers and businesses, and DIRECTV Latin America, a pay-TV leader in 11 countries and territories in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- AT&T’s new advertising and analytics startup is leading the way to the future of premium video advertising. Using innovation and data-driven insights will give brands better ways to interact with their target audiences.
The recently completed acquisition of Time Warner brings together the three key elements in media and entertainment that are required to transform how video is distributed, paid for, consumed and created:
- Premium Content: No one does premium content better than the terrific talent at HBO, Turner, and Warner Bros. Add in targeted content such as Bleacher Report, Boomerang, and FilmStruck, and AT&T’s investment in Otter Media’s properties, and they have a robust content portfolio that can drive viewer engagement to new levels.
- Direct to Consumer (D2C) Distribution: AT&T’s more than 170 million unique D2C connections across its wireless, video and broadband businesses provide valuable subscriber insights to better inform how they deliver advertising, what content they distribute, and how they distribute that content by significantly growing their D2C streaming services such as HBO NOW, DIRECTV NOW, and Boomerang.
- High-Speed Networks: The more customers engage with premium content the more access they will need to network bandwidth. This demand will only continue to grow with 4K and virtual reality. That’s why AT&T is investing heavily in 5G wireless and its fiber network to ensure their customers will always have a great viewing experience whenever they want to watch their favorite content.
On Friday, September 7, 2018, GenHERation will be hosting a half-day career immersion program from 10 AM-1 PM at AT&T headquarters in Dallas, Texas. This event will allow young women to engage with successful female professionals, participate in skill-building simulations, share their resumes with an international employer, and learn how they can prepare for a job at AT&T.
- This event is open to college students and recent graduates with demonstrated interested in computer science and B2B operations
Computer Science: Demonstrated leadership experience, previous internship experience, GPA 3.0 or higher, interest to work in one of the following locations: Dallas, TX; Bedminster, NJ; Atlanta, GA; El Segundo, CA
B2B Operations: Business Majors, GPA 3.0 or higher, interest in a career in sales, willingness to relocate, leadership experience in student organizations/extracurricular organizations
- Submit your application HERE by Friday, August 24, 2018
Confirmed participants will receive email updates as the Invitational approaches.