GenHERation and Women in Toys, Licensing, and Entertainment (WIT) have partnered together to award a talented young woman a $2,500 scholarship in 2017.
The WIT Scholarship is intended to honor the achievements of women who are studying in the fields of toy design, engineering, entrepreneurship, and business. The scholarships are designed to promote academic excellence and increased visibility of talented students across WIT industries. Candidates have the opportunity to apply for the annual scholarship on the basis of merit, innovation, and leadership. The scholarship is available to be used by the recipients to further enhance their academic goals. Recipients are announced in February at the WIT Wonder Women Awards Gala.
The WIT Scholarship is funded the WIT Foundation, Inc., a 501(c)(3) corporation that proudly supports its commitment to education by granting scholarships to outstanding women currently pursuing degrees in preparation for careers in a wide array of industry-related fields.
1) GenHERation gift bag
2) A mentoring session with an IDEO executive
3) A mentoring session with CEO Dr. Debbie Phillips
4) $25 Amazon gift card
5) A mentoring session with a GMMB Vice President
6) A mentoring session with a scientist
7) $25 Barnes & Noble gift card
8) A mentoring session with a Dean for Academic Advising and Support
9) A mentoring session with Churchill Pharmaceuticals executive
10) 2 movie tickets
11) A mentoring session with an award-winning journalist
12) A mentoring session with a Northwestern Mutual executive
13) $25 iTunes gift card
14) A mentoring session with a U.S. Chamber of Commerce professional
15) A mentoring session with a startup CEO
16) $25 Best Buy gift card
17) $25 Dave & Buster’s gift cardEnter the lottery here by Saturday, January 14, 2017!
You must be logged in to post a comment.