NFP is a leading insurance broker and consultant that cares deeply about their employees’ and clients’ well-being.
They are honest, hardworking, dedicated professionals who love what they do and strive to lead by example. NFP believes in building strong personal relationships based on trust, transparency, and open communication. This delivers the best possible solutions for their clients and creates the best possible work environment for their employees.
- Develop a recruiting strategy for NFP that targets young women interested in working in the insurance industry.
Your project should address:
- How you will engage with prospective employees
- The stakeholders you plan to collaborate with
- How you will measure the success of your recruitment campaign
- Finance, operations, marketing, engineering, human resources
- Those accepted for the challenge will have 1 month from project proposal acceptance to prepare their final report for NFP executives
To apply, submit the following information by Wednesday, December 27, 2017
- Class Year
- Resume (optional)
- 6-8 sentences outlining project proposal
Submit your application HERE.
The students selected to participate in this project will have their submissions and resumes shared with the NFP recruitment team.
Confirm with NFP
- The top submission will receive 3, 1-hour mentoring sessions with a NFP professional based on their DISC assessment
- The top 10 submissions will receive informational interviews with the NFP recruitment team to discuss potential internships with NFP for summer 2018
Learn more about NFP Careers.
Interview with Kim Davis, NFP’s Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer