ABOUT THE FOUNDATION
The WiT Foundation, Inc./Women in Toys, Licensing & Entertainment (WiT) is a 501(c)(3) corporation that proudly supports its commitment to education by granting scholarships to outstanding women who seek careers in the toy, consumer products, licensing, or entertainment industries.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
GenHERation® and WiT have partnered together to award a talented young woman a $2,500 scholarship in 2023. The WiT Scholarship honors the achievements of those who identify as a woman and are currently pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree in the following industry-related fields:
- Operations Management & Logistics
- Industrial Design
- IP Law
Scholarships are awarded annually to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th-year full-time students, for use during the current or following academic year. Recipients will be determined by WiT on the basis of merit, innovation, and leadership. Award winners will be selected in August 2023 by WiT. Recipients will be formally announced on Sunday, October 1, 2023 at the annual WiT Wonder Woman Awards Gala in New York City.
GUIDELINES & CRITERIA
- Candidate must identify as a woman.
- Open to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th-year full-time students; must be in good academic standing. Minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Final award recipients will be chosen by the WiT organization, and confirmed via email to students.
- Award funds will be disbursed via ACH direct deposit to the recipients’ bank. WiT will request the recipients to provide their banking information and a completed W9 form.
- The recipient must use all awards to support their education.
- Recipients will be selected and confirmed by August 15, 2023, and will be invited as guests to attend the WiT Wonder Women Awards Gala on October 1, 2023 in New York City.
For interested students, the deadline to apply is 11:59 PM EST/8:59 PM PST on Sunday, July 16, 2023.
You must be logged in to post a comment.