Wealthspire Advisors (part of NFP Corp.) is a New York City-based, independent registered investment advisory firm with approximately $14B in AUM. Wealthspire has more than 120 employees serving clients from 14 offices in 7 states. With a strong commitment to a fiduciary business model, the firm believes in connecting all parts of a clients’ financial life and delivering thoughtful, collaborative strategies that focus on what’s most important to each client. Wealthspire Advisors acts as a wealth manager, investment advisor, consultant, and constant partner in helping clients achieve their aspirations. For more information on Wealthspire Advisory, please visit www.wealthspire.com.
Wealthspire’s 8 to 9 weeks Summer Intern Program is designed to provide students a challenging, meaningful, and supportive experience that replicates the experience of being a full-time Wealthspire Associate. Summer Intern Orientation offers a thorough overview of the firm and the opportunity to learn from several senior leaders. Following a two-week training, interns are given day-to-day responsibilities and summer long projects to contribute throughout their time at Wealthspire. The Program also includes challenges, mentoring, and philanthropic and networking opportunities. Wealthspire is highly committed to the Summer Intern Program and considers it the primary pipeline for their Associate Program.
- Assist with the development of client financial plans
- Participate in portfolio construction projects and client portfolio reviews
- Assist with the reconciliation and review of financial data
- Conduct investment research for clients or firm‐wide initiatives
- Assist in the review and allocation of 529 college savings plans
- Research client issues as directed and present data
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree with a graduation year of 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or an Undergraduate or Graduate Program aligned with CFP is preferred
- Should be interest in financial planning and wealth management
- Continuously exhibits personal integrity and professional initiative
- Capacity to think critically and devise creative solutions
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative and able to work effectively with others
- Practical experience with broad applications
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with seasoned professionals
- Opportunity for full-time employment after graduation
- Competitive hourly rate throughout the internship
- New York, NY
- West Hartford, CT
- Delafield, WI
- Milwaukee, WI
- Madison, WI
All internships are paid and will be in person unless otherwise specified by the office’s hiring manager.
Please submit your resume below by Sunday, March 20, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST to receive the next steps in the application process. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.