About the Capital One Summits
As one of the most recognized brands in America, Capital One is a diversified bank that offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses, and commercial clients. Capital One hosts a variety of summits for exceptional college freshmen and sophomores to develop the collaborative, analytical, and problem-solving skills valued by today’s top employers. The Software Engineering Summit and the Summit for Developing Leaders will take place in January 2021 and applications will open in August 2020. Capital One covers the travel costs for participants to attend the summits and you can learn more about the summits here.
Through our partnership with Capital One, you can submit your resume below if you are interested in attending one of the summits. Your resume will be shared with the Capital One recruitment team and a member of their team will be in touch with you this summer with more details if they would like to invite you to attend the summits.
- Software Engineering Summit
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering major
- Graduating between December 2022 – August 2024
- Summit for Developing Leaders
- Any major for students interested in business analytics with a background in consulting and/or entrepreneurship
- Graduating between December 2022 – August 2023