Job Title: Finance Development Program Analyst 1
Department: Finance or Finance Sales Operations
Location: Sunnyvale, CA or Atlanta, GA
Reports to: Manager or Senior Manager, Finance
Intuitive believes that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, Intuitive expands the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, Intuitive strives to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, Intuitive has worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare’s hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. Intuitive believes great ideas can come from anywhere—Intuitive strives to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. Intuitive leads with inclusion and empowers its team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive Intuitive’s culture—their team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real-world experiences to help Intuitive think in new ways. Intuitive actively invests in their team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance its mission and achieve their highest potential.
If you exemplify Intuitive’s values and want to be part of a company that is really passionate about providing value for the patients and customers they serve, this is the role for you.
Primary Function of Position:
The Financial Development Program Analyst 1 is a recent college graduate looking to learn a foundation of critical skills to support a career in Corporate Finance or Finance Sales Operations through a rotation program. The program runs for two years, composed of three 8-month rotations through various functions such as Corporate FP&A, Product Ops FP&A, and Finance Sales Operations. At the conclusion of the 2-year rotation, qualified graduates of the program transition into roles within the finance organization to support Intuitive’s fast-growing business.
This position supports the organization by providing financial and operational business performance analyses to management. Gathers, analyzes, prepares, and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, future requirements, and operating forecasts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor, identify, and communicate financial and operational performance to senior leaders within Finance, Sales, Marketing, Product Operations, or G&A functions
- Provide business analytics and statistical analysis to support the business decision making process
- Develop financial models and review and assess investments based on ROI calculations and business strategy
- Provide financial controllership for cost center budgeting and forecasting
- Support the month-end close process
- Generate monthly reporting and business metrics packages
- Support monthly and quarterly processes
- Monitor and analyze effectiveness of resource utilization
- Design and implement scalable processes to report key business metrics
- Create ad-hoc analyses and business forecasts
- Identify and drive implementation of cost reduction and process improvement projects
- Work with all functional groups to meet financial goals
- BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree
- 0-2 years related experience
- Strong Excel skills are a necessity (pivot tables, VBA macros, lookup functions, shortcuts)
- Ability to learn business systems and applications (such as Hyperion, Essbase, Ariba, Tableau, SQL)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superb analytical skills with a focus on solving business issues
- Proven self-starter with ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow manager guidance and work direction, meet deadlines
Due to the nature of their business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Intuitive provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
Intuitive will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Thank you for expressing early interest in Intuitive! If the Intuitive team believes you are a good fit for a 2023 full-time opportunity, you will be contacted by the Intuitive team and receive more information.
You must be logged in to post a comment.