Gallagher is one of the world’s largest insurance brokerage, risk management services, and human capital consulting firms. With client service in over 150 countries, Gallagher’s nearly 30,000 expert advisors understand organizations and how hard they work to deliver on promises. Gallagher acts as a global partner to their clients in protecting, restoring, and rebuilding their organization to be sure they are poised for growth and success. Gallagher employees are fueled by teamwork, creativity, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Internship Program Overview
The Gallagher Internship Program is a robust nine-week program that provides an inside look into the full-time role of a producer or consultant. The program is for individuals excited to explore a career in sales and client relations. Interns work side by side with Gallagher professionals to experience their “learn by doing culture” through:
- Job Shadows
- Prospect Meetings and Client Visits
- Sales Challenge and Mock Proposal Meetings
- Marketing Campaigns
- Prospecting and Communication Training
- One-on-one Coaching and Mentoring Program
- Meeting and Networking with Gallagher Leaders
All internships are paid and will be in person.
- Expected graduation date between December 2023 and June 2025
- Preferred areas of study include, but are not limited to: Risk Management and Insurance, Sales, Marketing, Communications, General Business, Management, Economics, Finance, Liberal Arts, or Social Sciences
- Pacific Region
- Midwest Region
- South Central Region
- Mountain Region
- Northeast Region
- New York Metro Region
Please submit your resume below by Sunday, November 20, 2022 to receive the next steps in application process.