Gallagher is one of the world’s largest insurance brokerage, risk management services, and human capital consulting firms. With client service in over 150 countries, Gallagher’s nearly 30,000 expert advisors understand organizations and how hard they work to deliver on promises. Gallagher acts as a global partner to their clients in protecting, restoring, and rebuilding their organization to be sure they are poised for growth and success. Gallagher employees are fueled by teamwork, creativity, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Internship Program Overview
The Gallagher Internship Program is a robust nine-week program that provides an inside look into the full-time role of a producer or consultant. The program is for individuals excited to explore a career in sales and client relations. Interns work side by side with Gallagher professionals to experience their “learn by doing culture” through:
- Job Shadows
- Prospect Meetings and Client Visits
- Sales Challenge and Mock Proposal Meetings
- Marketing Campaigns
- Prospecting and Communication Training
- One-on-one Coaching and Mentoring Program
- Meeting and Networking with Gallagher Leaders
- Rising sophomores and juniors with an expected graduation date between December 2022 and June 2024
- Preferred areas of study include, but are not limited to: Risk Management and Insurance, Sales, Marketing, Communications, General Business, Management, Economics, Finance, Liberal Arts, or Social Sciences
Please submit your resume below by Sunday, September 26, 2021 to receive the next steps in application process.