Watch us on CNBC, NBC New York, NBC DC, and NBC Philadelphia!
Thank you to everyone who participated in GenHERation Discovery Days 2016! Our summer tour was recognized as the largest career exploration trip in the United States with an audience reach of more than 10 million people and celebrated by First Lady Michelle Obama! Check out this infographic to learn more about the impact of our tour.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- High school and college women
- Visit the most innovative companies in America
- Engage with female executives
- Participate in skill-building simulations
- Earn exclusive rewards and scholarships
- San Francisco: Monday, July 18, 2016 and Tuesday, July 19, 2016
- Twitter, IDEO, Sephora, PayPal, Facebook, and Google
- Los Angeles: Thursday, July 21, 2016 and Friday, July 22, 2016
- Tracy Anderson, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., William Morris Endeavor, EY, Uber, TOMS, and The GRAMMY Museum
- Washington, D.C.: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 and Thursday, July 28, 2016
- The United Nations Foundation, U.S. Congress, Wedding Wire, U.S. State Department, U.S. Chamber of Commerce, NASA, and GMMB
- New York City: Tuesday, August 2, 2016 and Wednesday, August 3, 2016
- NBCUniversal, Good Housekeeping, EY, J.P. Morgan, Bloomberg, and the New York Yankees
- Philadelphia: Monday, August 8, 2016
- GSK, Urban Outfitters, Inc., Hartford Funds, Morgan Lewis, Comcast, and First Round Capital
Congratulations to our winners!
- 2 $250 Southwest Airlines gift cards: Sarah R. (San Francisco)
- A mentoring session with a female CEO/real estate expert: Teresa L. (New York City)
- A mentoring session with a female scientist: Kinga W. (Washington, D.C.)
- A mentoring session with a National Geographic Young Explorer: Aimee M. (Washington, D.C.)
- A mentoring session with the former President of Women in Toys: Rebecca Z. (Philadelphia)
- A mentoring session with a female attorney: Olivea V. (San Francisco)
- A mentoring session with a social entrepreneur: Abigail F. (Los Angeles)
- A mentoring session with a female professional at a Silicon Valley startup: Sylvia W. (Los Angeles)
- A mentoring session with a computer science engineer/data analyst at Etsy: Sierra L. (New York City)
- A mentoring session with an Ivy League graduate/Bain consultant: Juanita A. (San Francisco)
- A mentoring session with a senior museum curator: Annika M. (San Francisco)
- A mentoring session with a wellness expert: Sophie E. (San Franisco)
- A mentoring session with a senior manager at EY: Olivia B. (San Francisco)
- A mock interview session with an Ivy League graduate/Oliver Wyman consultant: Julia S. (Philadelphia)
Please direct all questions to email@example.com.