Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Adobe helps its customers create, deliver, and optimize content and applications. We are excited to partner with Adobe for this month’s challenge.
Challenge: Utilize every day technology and art to promote anti-bullying efforts in your school or community
Potential projects could include:
- Producing a short video and organizing a screening at your school
- Creating anti-bullying artwork to display at your local community center (check out The Bully Project Mural)
- Developing a social media call to action to prevent bullying at your school
Please submit your idea by Friday, December 4 at 11:59 PM EST. In less than 400 words, please include:
- An overview of your project and its mission
- A tentative timeline for development
- The community partners you plan to collaborate with
Submit any supplemental materials (sketches, wireframes, video links) for your proposal to email@example.com with the subject line “Adobe Anti-Bullying Challenge.”
The winner of the challenge will receive a $150 scholarship and a mentor from Adobe to provide guidance on her project. The top three entries will also receive shadow days at Adobe or a virtual mentoring session based on their location. You must be a registered GenHERation member to be eligible for this challenge.
Nominate an Upstander in Your Community
Do you want 1 million people to celebrate your work as an Upstander? An Upstander is a person who helps end bullying and creates a safer climate for everyone. The BULLY Project is looking to feature a GenHERation member who is making a positive difference in her community by promoting respect, diversity, and inclusion. If you are an Upstander or would like to nominate a deserving friend, submit the form below by Wednesday, November 25 at 11:59 PM EST for the chance to be featured on The BULLY Projects’ Facebook page (1 million + likes) and in a guest blog on our website.