NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROJECT OR CHALLENGE DESCRIPTION: The PROJECT OR CHALLENGE begins on March 21, 2017 and ends on April 4, 2017. The sponsor of this project is GenHERation LLC. By participating in the PROJECT OR CHALLANGE, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules (will be posted on the submission page) and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the PROJECT OR CHALLENGE. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the PROJECT OR CHALLENGE. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the submission period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to young women in the United States between the ages of 14-23 years old.
(the ENTRANT). This submission is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: By submitting an application, you will be eligible to win a mentoring session with a female professional at Southwest Airlines. Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. This PROJECT OR CHALLENGE is open to young women in the United States and prizes will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: You can make a submission for the PROJECT OR CHALLENGE during the submission period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at http://genheration.com/southwest-airlines-march-project/. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the submission period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for the application.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the PROJECT or CHALLENGE will be selected by the Sponsor and Southwest Airlines. The winner will be announced during the month of April after the submission period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately one month after she submits an application. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 1 week of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this PROJECT OR CHALLENGE; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the PROJECT OR CHALLENGE; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the PROJECT OR CHALLENGE or download of any materials in the PROJECT OR CHALLENGE.
If, for any reason, the PROJECT OR CHALLENGE is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this PROJECT OR CHALLENGE, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the PROJECT OR CHALLENGE in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the PROJECT OR CHALLENGE.
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: The winner list will be posted on www.genheration.com in April. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.